Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost




My love of fantasy and travel came together when I designed this print. The quote is from J.R.R. Tolkien, who wrote it for "The Lord of the Rings" as part of the poem "All That is Gold Does Not Glitter," which is about Aragorn. 

When I first read it, I immediately fell in love! My husband and I like to go on, what we call, adventures. Our daughter now even says "Are we going on an adventure?" 
While most of our little adventures are just finding new places to explore and things to do in our community, sometimes we get to go away for a few days. We like to pack as much fun into those few days as possible, so I had a camera full of neat pictures just begging to be put up as a travel photo wall.

Here's how it turned out! I left room to grow because we plan on still having a lot of wandering to do!




Like what you see? Stop by my ETSY SHOP and get your "Not All Those Who Wander ..." digital print and start displaying your adventures today!
And don't forget to share your travel wall with me on Instagram @firefly_hill_mama so I can see how great it turned out!

Happy wandering!


No comments:

Post a Comment