Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Pirate birthday party



Avast me hearties! Arrrr ye ready for some fun?!
Over the last few years I have discovered a passion for Jamberry nails. You're probably thinking "Is this girl seriously talking about nails? I thought this was about pirate parties?" I promise you're in the right place, just stick with me.
My sister-in-law introduced me to the little nail wraps and I was in love. When I hosted my first party, I met her Jam lady, Amanda - visit her shop at Mandaberry.jamberrynails.net. She is such a sweet lady and I was so excited when she came to me for invites for her son's birthday party - a pirate theme! (See, I told ya you were in the right place.)
Below are a few pictures she shared with me of how the party turned out - spoiler alert! It was adorable!!
Like what you see? Head to my Etsy shop -  www.afireflyhillcreation.etsy.com - to get your own invites and start planning a pirate birthday party for your favorite little sea captain!

How cute are these favors?! Golden chocolate coins?!
Now that's what  I call treasure!


Adorable! What pirate party is complete without a treasure
chest and captains hat?!
I love everything about this! The grape cannonballs, the little cupcake ships and THOSE COOKIES!
Amanda mentioned that brownies would also work for the ships and cheese cubes
could be used for pirate gold! So many cute ideas! I have added a few of my own below!
Another cute idea for ships! Hotdogs! 
Polly want a cracker? Any crackers would work, but goldfish crackers - captain obvious, right?

Grab some brown paper bags (3 for $1 at Dollar Tree)
and draw a quick treasure map to throw those cute favors in! 

This is a fun little idea that costs almost nothing. I cut regular printer paper
into triangles and drew on red stripes with marker.
Then I scrounged up an old paper bag and cut
triangles out of it before drawing on a quick treasure map. I had scraps of
red ribbon from a previous craft project, so I just connected the triangles with
the ribbon and some tape. Ta-da! A quick pennant. 




 Don't forget to stop over at my Etsy shop  a Firefly Hill Creation to get your digital pirate treasure map invitations. They are easy to have printed, print yourself or share on facebook. And when you buy the invitation, you receive a free thank you note file, too! Want a photo on the thank you file, just let me know! Don't forget to check out the matching milestone poster while you are there!

No comments:

Post a Comment